csNews Professional - Only $69
Now Includes FREE Installation
View Demo | Buy Now
|Description of csNews Professional|
|Free unlimited technical support, we are available over 18 hours each day 7 days a week. Professional installation is now TOTALLY FREE. You have seen scripts like this sell for $299, $399 and more. None of them have a built-in WYSIWYG HTML editor. Our script is more powerful and sells for less.
Update and maintain articles and news items on your web site with this full-featured and extremely flexible content management system. Includes support for unlimited users, easy web-based administration and configuration, and a web based HTML editor with image upload capabilities. Using our advanced WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) HTML editor you can include images and complex html formatting directly into your news items. The news item can be a text based article, a link to another page or web site containing the news item, an announcement of a special event, or a downloadable item such as an image, Word, Excel, or PDF file. This is the most advanced news and article posting script on the internet.
Not only is our entire site managed using csNewsPro, so is Brachman.com ! They are averaging over 1,300,000 page views per month. Go check out the site, send the webmaster an email and ask what he thinks about the script.
Use the links below to see screenshots of the different parts of the application.
Login | Management | Add News Item | HTML Editor | Advanced Settings | Links Wizard
|Powerful Features -- Endless Flexibility|
- Requires no knowledge of FTP or HTML.
- Keep your content up-to-date, your visitors will come back for more.
- Manage all your site news using a web browser.
- There are no limits to the amount of users that can manage the system.
- Password protected management for each category (optionally configured).
- You may have different users manage each category.
- Central management password required to gain access.
- Built-in web-based WYSIWYG HTML editor with a powerful image upload mechanism.
- HTML editor is WYSIWYG or direct code edit, easily toggle back and forth.
- Easily insert images in your news items directly where you want them.
- No limit to the number of images you can insert.
- Use the default category or create multiple categories to help organize your site.
- Create an unlimited number of news categories.
- Create a unique style for each category, each category has its own set of templates.
- Call the various news items into multiple locations on your site, no limitations.
- List the first few news items in each category on your main page to entice visitors in.
- Call single news items, partial lists, or complete lists of news items.
- "Email This Article" feature under each news item (optional setting).
- Save time and work by easily updating your website.
- FTP no longer required to manage your site news.
- No more managing multiple html files.
- Rename, copy and delete categories.
- Add, modify, delete news items.
- Easily move news items from one category to another.
- Move items to archive category which is automatically created for each new category.
- Easy to use "Links Wizard" that walks you through the setup of the news links.
- Disable time display and/or location display if required.
- Body of the news item can be called directly into a web page.
- Many ways to integrate specific news items and lists into your web site:
- Server side includes (SSI)
- Direct links.
- Popup windows.
- Many ways to organize the news index.
- You can view by date
- News item number
- You can view the entire list or a range (i.e. the first 3 news articles in your index)
- Easy to modify template files (more below).
- Entire script is template driven, easily change the complete look and feel using your favorite web site editor.
- Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser.
- You can use HTML for news articles including images.
- Compatible with both Windows and Unix based servers.
|Uses for csNews Professional|
- Post company press releases - list items by category if you wish.
- List the latest site revisions, may even categorize them (for larger sites).
- "What's New" feature to your web site.
- List series of articles in one list or multiple categories.
- Newsletters can be organized month to month to let new visitors read past newsletters.
- Virtually anything you need to list and link to can be imported into this system.
- Build site traffic by allowing visitors to send email to their friends referring them to specific articles.
- May be used as a central site navigation tool. Link all your pages together using this script.
- Perl 5.005 or higher.
- A Web Server.
- CGI Access.
- The ability to write to your server directories.
- Internet Explorer 5.5+ is required to use the WYSIWYG Editor (will not work in Netscape or on a MAC).
Note: Email this article feature is only available on UNIX based servers.
We offer free installation but if you want to attempt it yourself, or are behind a firewall, follow the link below to read installation instructions. Reply back to your receipt with your server login information and we will get to the install as soon as possible.
Installation Instructions: including basic installation instructions, typical script use instructions, template editing and advanced settings adjustment.