|Free unlimited technical support, we are available over 18 hours each day 7 days a week. Professional installation is also available.
csUpload is an automated script that allows the user to upload files to your server and have them automatically added to an HTML file for viewing from a web site. No more messing with an HTML editor and FTP software. All you need to do is use your browser to upload files and have them linked in an HTML file automatically.
Use the links below to see screenshots of the different parts of the application.
Login | Management | Advanced Settings | Links Window
|Powerful Features -- Endless Flexibility|
- Requires no knowledge of FTP or HTML.
- Create multiple pages/sets of file uploads.
- Upload files and add descriptions that act as links to that file.
- Add, Modify, Delete links to the files from a simple management page.
- HTML files use template files that can be modified to match your web site.
- All style settings are adjusted using a web based interface.
- Include code added to management page for easy reference.
- Password protected management for each category.
- Central management password required to gain access.
- Use the default category or create multiple categories to help organize your site.
- Create an unlimited number of upload categories.
- Easy to modify template files.
- Entire script is template driven, easily change the complete look and feel using your favorite web site editor.
- Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser.
- You can use HTML is news articles, including images.
- Compatible with both Windows and Unix based servers.
- This script really saves time, check it out.
- Quickly upload files and share them instantly.
- Upload files and have them linked on your site automatically.
- Great for managing links to those files that are changed constantly.
- Company organization chart
- Contact information
- Anything you can think of.
- Upload MP3 files to share with your friends.
- Share images with your visitors.
- Upload complete HTML files and have them linked automatically.
- Perl 5.005 or higher
- A Web Server - most modern web hosting plans will have compatible servers.
- CGI Access
- The ability to write to your server directories
Installation Instructions: Including basic installation instructions, typical script use instructions, template editing and advanced settings adjustment (see the script README file shipped with the ZIP file).