|Free unlimited technical support, we are available over 18 hours each day 7 days a week. Professional installation is also available.
csFAQ is an automated system for displaying FAQs (frequently asked questions) on your website. You can post questions and answers in many categories in multiple areas of your site. Now you can easily build technical support FAQ in the support area of your site or a general FAQ in the About Us portion of your site. The uses are endless, if they ask the questions - database them!
View what the users will see. All the resulting pages are template driven. It is very easy to make the pages match your web site.
Use the links below to see screenshots of the different parts of the application.
Login | Management | Advanced Settings | Pending Questions | Links
|Powerful Features -- Endless Flexibility|
- Requires no knowledge of FTP or HTML.
- HTML files use template files that can be modified to match your web site.
- Central management password required to gain access.
- Entire script is template driven, easily change the complete look and feel using your favorite web site editor.
- Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser.
- Compatible with both Windows and Unix based servers.
- Central Administration done through the web browser.
- Easily create/edit/delete Q&A Categories & Questions.
- Automated user submission form.
- Fully configurable Auto-Response.
- Email notification of submission (may be disabled).
- Icons for each submission (may be disabled).
- 'Pending' area keep users from submitting to wrong category.
- Administrator decides what categories the questions get moved to.
- Administrator can choose to delete question if deemed inappropriate.
- Create unlimited categories.
- Add unlimited questions and answers.
- Easily rearrange FAQ's.
- Call in FAQ categories into different areas of your site, not limited to one location.
- HTML templates to customize look.
- All style settings are adjusted using a web based interface.
- Include code added to management page for easy reference.
- Advanced security settings for administration.
- The most obvious, FAQ database.
- Database the most frequent questions regarding:
- Support issues
- Web development questions
- How-to type questions
- Installation techniques
- Technical issues
- Really, anything your visitors ask on a regular basis can be listed.
- Perl 5.005 or higher
- A Web Server
- CGI Access
- The ability to write to your server directories
Installation Instructions: Including basic installation instructions, typical script use instructions, template editing and advanced settings adjustment (see the script README file shipped with the ZIP file).