unlimited technical support, we are available over 18 hours each day 7 days
csBanner is a comprehensive system
for maintaining a set of rotating banner ads on your site. Banners can be displayed
allows you to organize your banners rotations with ease. Unlimited number of
banner ads can be placed within each group. csBanner keeps track of exposures
and each click-through per banner, as well as tracking lifetime stats. Banners
can be "weighted" to control how often they are displayed.
See demo examples:
Use the links below to see screenshots of the different
parts of the application.
Add Banner Group |
Add Banner |
Advanced Settings |
-- Endless Flexibility
(new features in red)
- Advertiser login to view
- Impression limits for
- Click-through limits for
- Limit the number of days a
banner is shown.
- Improved stats for banner
- Improved 'Slide-Show'
- Ability to set size on the
image tag through the calling code.
- Better support for using HTML
code instead of a banner image as advertisement.
- Output a single banner or
multiple unique banners from a given group.
- Output multiple
advertisements in table format. Specify the number of rows and/or number of
- Modular to csPublisher (can
use as plug-in for csPubisher)
- Note: You do not need to own
csPublisher to buy this script.
- Create unlimited banner ad groups.
- View click/impression per banner.
- Multiple banners per group (unlimited).
- Multiple groups per script (unlimited).
- Rotates link and banner not just banners.
- Define link text for each banner.
- Format link text font face, font size, and font
- Select text link location (above or below).
- You can "weight" banners (create display ratios,
one can appear more than others).
- Banners can have different weights in different
- Add/Modify/Delete banner groups.
- Add/Modify/Delete banner within groups.
- Central management password required to gain
- Create an unlimited number of banner categories.
- Call the various banners into multiple locations
on your site, no limitations.
- Rename, copy and delete categories.
- Add, modify, delete banner items.
- Easy to use "Links Wizard" that walks you through
the setup of the banner links.
- Easy web based administration, all management
is done through your browser.
- Compatible with both Windows and Unix based servers.
links to the banners to others so they can display them on their website.
- Perl 5.005 or higher
- A Web Server
- CGI Access
- The ability to write to your server directories
Installation Instructions: including basic installation instructions, typical
script use instructions, template editing and advanced settings adjustment.