|Description of csPassword|
|Free unlimited technical support, we are available over 18 hours each day 7 days a week. Professional installation is also available.
An automated system for creating and maintaining apache style .htaccess files to password protect website directories. Creates files independently of each other so you can locate you password file below your web folder for best security. csPassword is a powerful script that allows you to add or delete a user from your htpasswd file directly through your web browser.
Password protect one or all of your directories, no limit.
Use the links below to see screenshots of the different parts of the application.
Login | Management | Add New
|Powerful Features -- Endless Flexibility|
- Requires no knowledge of FTP or HTML.
- Add, Modify, Delete password protection for any directory on your server.
- No limit to the number of directories the script can be used on.
- Central Administration done through the web browser.
- Subscription highly recommended, many options to come.
- Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser.
- Central management password required to gain access.
- Entire script is template driven, easily change the complete look and feel using your favorite web site editor.
The uses for this script are obvious. You can password protect any directory on your server using only your web browser!
- Perl 5.005 or higher
- Unix based server (sorry, it doesn't run on windows based web servers). Here are a few unix web hosting providers you can check out.
- CGI Access
Installation Instructions: Including basic installation instructions, typical script use instructions, template editing and advanced settings adjustment (see the script README file shipped with the ZIP file).