|Description of psLinks
Manage all the links on your website from one location.
psLinks was initially designed to help us manage our ever-growing Partner area. It started to become very tedious to add/modify/delete links, banners, and descriptions of our partners on a regular basis. We developed a very simple script initially, csLinks, to manage these links. However as the demand increased we knew we had to rewrite the whole script to build a more robust product.
Using PHP we achieves faster command execution speeds. mySQL helped us make the script highly scalable. There is no limit on the amount of links/banner categories or number of links/banners in each category that can be added to the application.
Note: psLinks is not meant to be a complete advertising banner manager. You can include images with the links, but it is primarily geared towards basic website links. If you would like a complete banner management system then check out csBanner here.
Use the links below to see screenshots of the different parts of the application.
Login | Management | Add Category | Add Link | Configuration | Links Wizard
|Powerful Features -- Endless Flexibility|
- Requires no knowledge of FTP or HTML.
- Manage all your web site links/banners using only a web browser.
- Specify link target. Open in new browser or specify the target frame.
- Allow banner upload for use in linking, optional.
- Set file extension limitations.
- Set maximum file size limitation.
- Up to 10 custom fields can be defined to capture the link data.
- Use pagination to have links span multiple pages.
- Manager defines how many links to show per page. Script does the rest.
- Allow the public to add links/banners to the system.
- Require approval of public submissions, optional.
- Public submissions Email manager alerting them of new submission, optional.
- Link to management area in each submission alert.
- Manager approves, edits and approves, or deletes the submitted links.
- Organize links using various order specifications:
- Rank by Number of Times Clicked (benefit partners who are more popular)
- Order Alphabetically by (domain name)
- Order by Date Entered (newest entries first)
- Order by Date Entered (newest entries last)
- Manager can add/modify/delete link configurations at will.
- Central management password required to gain access.
- Create an unlimited amount of website link configurations.
- Save time and work by easily maintaining your links pages.
- FTP no longer required to manage your popup code.
- No more editing multiple html files.
- Simple to use Links Wizard that automated link code creation.
- Multiple ways to integrate the link lists into your web site:
- Server Side Include (SSI) calls
- PHP Include Code
- Entire script is template driven - easily change the complete look and feel using your favorite web site editor.
- Compatible with both Windows and Unix based servers.
- Manage all your web site links from one location.
- Add, Modify, Delete links on the list from one easy to understand management screen.
- HTML files use template files that can be modified to match your web site.
- Show the amount of clicks each link has received, optional.
- Allow HTML to be used in description textfield, optional (use with caution).
- Easily brand the script to match your company.
- Manage website Partners area.
- Save time allowing the potential partners to submit info for easy inclusion or removal.
- Create a Site Map for your website that shows links to all the different areas of your site.
- Use this script to manage one or more links on any page or multiple pages of your website.
- Setup links to various areas of your site. Use images to help describe the area in detail.
- Wherever you have links, this script can be used!
Application README file (install and setup instructions)
- PHP4.x.x or higher.
- A Web Server
- If your server meets the above requirements, then it is compatible with the following operating systems:
UNIX, Linux, FreeBSD and Windows Servers!