|Free unlimited technical support, we are available over 18 hours each day 7 days a week. Professional installation is also available.
An automated script that allows the user to build and manage multiple mailto forms to use within your web site. Build your own mailto forms without having to learn Perl. The forms can also send and receive files!
New in csMailto Version 2:
- Added security. The form options are stored in a separate file.
- Multiple upload fields. Up to 8 attachments on the auto-responses.
- Now you can use preexisting forms. That's right, forms created in FrontPage, Dreamweaver, and any other HTML Editor. You can import them into csMailto!
Build as many forms as you need, contact forms, request information forms, report problem forms, sign-up form, any form you need!
Use the links below to see screenshots of the different parts of the application.
Login | Management | Add New
|Powerful Features -- Endless Flexibility|
- Requires no knowledge of FTP or HTML.
- Manage all your web site CGI mailto forms from one location.
- Easy to use management screen.
- Build your own mailto forms without having to learn Perl.
- Choose from a pre-determined list of fields or create any number of your own fields:
- Text Area
- Drop Down
- Text Box
- Check Box Lists
- Radio Lists
- and many more options...
- Add, Modify, Delete and even View your forms from one easy to understand management screen.
- Include code added to management page for easy reference.
- You will not believe how easy this is to use, check it out.
- No limit to the number of forms that can be created.
- No limit to the number of fields that can be added within a form.
- Central Administration done through the web browser.
- Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser.
- Central management password required to gain access.
- Entire script is template driven, easily change the complete look and feel using your favorite web site editor.
- Compatible with both Windows and Unix based servers.
- Contact Form
- Feedback Form
- Sales Contact Form
- Request Form
- Problem Notification Form
- Return Call Form
- Really, whatever you need a form for this script can build it!
- Perl 5.005 or higher
- A Web Server
- CGI Access
- The ability to write to your server directories
Installation Instructions: Including basic installation instructions, typical script use instructions, template editing and advanced settings adjustment (see the script README file shipped with the ZIP file).